This page, together with the documents referred to on it, tells you the terms and conditions (these Terms and Conditions) on which we supply any of the products (each a Product) listed on our website www.paisa.com.au (hereinafter referred to as "the Site") to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products from the Site. You should understand that by ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You should print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
References to "we", "us" or "our" are references to Paisa Salsas, Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia, trading as www.paisa.com.au and its subsidiaries, associates and officers, unless otherwise stated.
These Terms and Conditions govern the supply by us of any Product ordered by you on the Site. By agreeing to order a Product, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
In these Terms and Conditions:
- "User" means the account that you will need to register for on the Site if you would like to submit an Order on the Site;
- "Acknowledgement" means our acknowledgement of your Order by email;
- "Business Day" means a day which is neither (i) a Saturday or Sunday, nor (ii) a public holiday anywhere in Australia;
- "Confirmation of Order" means our email to you, in which we accept your Order in accordance with information below;
- "Contract" means your Order of a Product or Products in accordance with these Terms and Conditions which we accept in accordance with information below;
- "Customer" means individual who places an Order on the Site;
- "Product" and "Goods" are interchangeable to describe the items we sell online or through stocklists;
- "Liability" has the meaning given to it in clause 11.11(a) of these Terms and Conditions;
- "Order" means the order submitted by you to the Site to purchase a Product from us;
- "You" means the Customer who places an Order.
You are responsible for all orders placed on your account, including for any discrepancies or errors in your order caused by you.
The promotion of goods or services on the Website does not constitute an offer to sell. It is an invitation to treat only.
Orders placed by you are offers to purchase either:
- Goods under the terms and conditions in this Agreement at the price specified (including delivery and other charges).
- Goods in your cart are not reserved until you have completed the checkout process. Orders are only confirmed once payment is received in full.
- We may reject your order, including in circumstances where we believe there may be a credit card fraud, or where we later become unable to ship your order, or if there has been an error in the price or product description on the Website. If there are delays, we have a duty of care to update you on your order status.
- You must review your order carefully before placing it. Once an order is confirmed, you may be unable to cancel or change it depending on our availability. If you have any problems with your order, then you must go through the normal returns process outlined in in this Agreement. Please note that change of mind returns are given at our absolute discretion
- In the event that we cancel or are unable to fulfil your order, we will provide a full refund of any payment received.
Price, Payment and Use of Discount/Coupon Codes
The prices of goods, delivery and other charges shown are in Australian dollars. All payments must be received in full prior to dispatch of goods. If your payment is not received or is declined by us, your bank or credit card issuer, we cannot and will not hold items against your order. A discount code is only valid for a single transaction, and may not be used in conjunction with any other discounts.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement for or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Goods Out of Stock
We reserve the right to notify you that goods for which you placed orders have become unavailable for reasons beyond our control. You may receive a full refund or store credit (at your election) in the event we cannot fulfil your order.
We reserve all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyright in material and/or services provided by us. Nothing in the Agreement gives you a right to use any of our marketing material, business names, trademarks, logos, domain names or other distinctive brand features. Other trademarks used on the Website that belong to third parties are used with permission and remain the intellectual property of the third party.
You may not:
(a) modify or copy the layout or appearance of the Website nor any computer software or code contained in the Website; and/or
(b) decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover or access any source code related to the Website.
If you correspond or otherwise communicate with us, you automatically grant to us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide licence to use, copy, display and distribute the content of your correspondence or communication and to prepare derivative works of the content or incorporate the content into other works in order to publish and promote such content. This may include, but is not limited to, publishing testimonials on our Website and developing your ideas and suggestions for improved goods or services we provide.